Day: February 19, 2025

Following the Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively’s feud, several crew members and public are calling out actors and actresses known for cruelty on movie sets. This time its Barbie Star Margot Robbie who is being called out on social media for poor treatment of people on the Neighbours movie set.

According to the the writer, “My mums colleague worked with Margot Robbie on the show neighbours, said she was horrible to work with, would call people bitches and throw tantrums. She heard that around wolf of Wall Street time that she took a 2 hour taxi ride to the airport and when the driver asked for payment she pulled the ‘don’t you know who I am’ card.”

ALSO READ: Margot Robbie Rocks Post Pregnancy Style First Time After Giving Birth: See Images

“Taxi driver was payed off at the time and apologised to by her management team as this would have been a blow coming out earlier in her career,” the narrator finished. While most actors and actresses have history of cruelty, none could be said of Margot Robbie until now. Perhaps it has something to do with her incredible PR team.

This is the first negative thing being ever read about her after like 100 positive stories. It is possibly her PR is just godlike or this story sounds off. Imagine this, who would take a taxi and think they wont ask for payment, especially if you’ve only been in one movie? Besides why is the story coming out now when it actually happened when she was only 20 yrs old acting in Australia.

ALSO READ: A Cry For Help Or Revenge Outfits? Jennifer Lopez Style Changes Amid Ben Affleck Divorce Sparks Shocking Comments

Mind You that Neigbours was produced in 2008 with Margot Robbie aiming to begin her career as an actress. Years later, she now owns a production company and has starred in numerous roles including Barbie and Harley Quin in Joker after a move to America. Reminiscing on the time, she told TV Week how she dreaded that decision.

“I basically had only three options back then.” “Either I would have waited until the producers at some point got rid of my character from the series, or I would have played the role forever and led a comfortable life in Australia. “And the third option was to quit and see if I could make it in America, which offered me more chances than Australia. Of course I could have failed, but I was willing to risk it.”

On Tuesday, Kim Kardashian’s Skims is set for a new deal following her Instagram announcement. The mother of four is excited that her shapewear brand is partnering with Nike to launch an all-new brand: NikeSkims. Frankly speaking, this is not her first foray into the sports world.

Last year October, the brand became the official underwear partner of the NBA and WNBA by designing new underwear to empower athletes. She also empowered female athletes in May 2024 by featuring  WNBA stars Candace Parker, Dijonai Carrington, Kelsey Plum, Skylar Diggins-Smith and Cameron Brink to star in her Skim’s lingerie campaign.

ALSO READ: Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash For Dressing Like Bianca Censori In New Post Amid Kanye And Bianca Divorce Rumours

New Win! Kim Kardashian’s Skims Partners Wike Nike Amid Kanye’s Grammy Stunts And Rants

Now, Kim Kardashian’s Skims is off to a great start with the NikeSkims deal. Per the press release, “Designed to Sculpt; Engineered to Perform,”the partnership is set to introduce “an extensive product line that invites more athletes and women into the world of sport and movement.”

The NikeSkims partnership which will roll out in 202 will feature the design of clothes, footwear and accessories. Kim also made a statement regarding the new partnership. “Nike and Skims share a deep commitment to innovation, inclusivity, and pushing boundaries, driven by an unwavering belief in the power of women,” the statement started.

ALSO READ: Kim Kardashian Will Apply For Full Custody Of Kids After Kanye’s Domestic Violence Confirmation

Ending with, “This partnership is the culmination of that shared vision, delivering product that is meticulously designed to sculpt and perform for every body.” Heidi O’Neill, the President of Consumer, Product & Brand at Nike, added, “We’re energized by the opportunity to build a new brand and shake things up for the next generation of athletes with NikeSKIMS.”

To Heidi, NikeSkims is “the best of both brands,” and will “to disrupt the industry” as they  “invite even more athletes into sport and movement with product that makes them feel strong and sexy.”With strategic partnerships like this, Kim Kardashian’s Skim is definitely on its way to be worth over $10 billion in the years to come.

It is safe to say nakedness runs in the family as Angelina Censori gets into naked dressing after her sister Bianca Censori. Recall that it has been reported a lot that Bianca’s family hated her naked dressing but is that really the truth or is it a more of a family sense of style?

In present, it is actually more of the latter as Angelina Censori is now following in her sister’s footsteps. In her Monday latest Instagram story, she looked so similar to her older sister Bianca Censori in a racy  black cutout bodysuit. The suit which is from True OX ($74) is reminiscent of the one her sister likes to wear.

ALSO READ: Kanye West Rant Reveals Reason For Bianca Censori Grammys Stunt After Saying He Was Not Invited Despite Nomination

Nakedness Runs In The Family! Kanye West’s Sister In Law Angelina Censori Joins Bianca In Her Naked Dressing: See Photos

Angelina Censori who is only 20-year-old  also added a pair of black tights which references Bianca’s style of wearing her revealing bodysuits without pants. A trip down her Instagram page shows she shares a considerable amount of style with Bianca Censori.

On August 12 2024, Angelina Censori shared an image of herself and Bianca all dressed up for Kanye’s Vultures listening party. The twenty years old sported a pair of tiny Miu Miu underwear, a matching white baby tee and calf-length black boots. Bianca on her part chose a shredded brown satin dress which showed off her ass and black Mary-Jane heels.

Nakedness Runs In The Family! Kanye West’s Sister In Law Angelina Censori Joins Bianca In Her Naked Dressing: See Photos

ALSO READ: Insider Reveals Why Bianca Censori Will Not Get A Dime From Kanye West Except He Is Generous

The younger sister is not just looking up to her sister but also seems to be cheering her up in her style. After Gammy’s naked look, she reposted the video from the red carpet in support of her sister’s fashion style. It is not clear if she has a relationship with her brother-in-law, Kanye West.

Although rumours are saying that he won’t be for long. News of Bianca and Kanye’s split filtered in after the Grammy stunt with several outlets reporting that he has offered her $5 million for the divorce. They also do not have a prenuptial agreement in place and it is not clear if their marriage was registered later. They got married in a legally non-binding ceremony.

Justified or not, Kanye West was angry that he and his wife Bianca Censori were not given tickets to the Grammys. While he was nominated for his song in the rap category, he revealed in a series of new rants that he, “had to fight’ for red carpet access,” to the awards show.

Recall that the father of four have been ranting a whole lot since the Grammys on X. Some of the rants include saying he is a Nazi and Hitler, then about Bianca Censori’s naked outfits, and then confirming that his celebrity friends and himself hit women. Now, he has revealed why he pulled off the Grammy stunt with his wife.

ALSO READ: Insider Reveals Why Bianca Censori Will Not Get A Dime From Kanye West Except He Is Generous

Kanye West and his wife stormed the red carpet with Bianca removing huge fur jacket to reveal a see-through gown showing her nakedness. In the images and clip shared online, the architect was completely naked in the dress making people question what on earth is going on with them.

According to Kanye’s new rant, “How could the Grammies [sic] nominate me Then not give me tickets And then people mad when I go off.” “I had to fight for 5 hours and call everyone I knew to get tickets to the Grammies [sic] They eventually gave me tickets but only for the red carpet. At that point I hadn’t started the rampage.”

ALSO READ: Kanye West Confirms Reason He Has Control Over His Wife Bianca Censori After Grammy Stunt

So Kanye West and Bianca Censori decided to use the opportunity to make a loud entrance at the red carpet and left. Their leaving early was because he didn’t have tickets to go inside. The rant further clarified that the duo were not forced out of the event but left on their own. In a manner of speaking, they were literally told, “ We can’t deal with you.”

The latest reveal comes after Kanye and Ty Dolla $ign’s track “Carnival” was nominated for best rap song at the 2025 Grammy’s but they lost to Kendrick Lamar diss track for another rapper Drake titled “Not Like Us.”

A$AP Rocky wins assault trial case as it finally comes to an end three weeks after he and his partner Rihanna frequented the court. Recall that his former friend and crew member A$AP Relli known as part of the A$AP Mob accused him of assaulting him with a gun on Nov. 6, 2021.

According to Relli, the assault happened after he and the father of two disagreed. Then A$Ap Rocky yanked the gun and fired twice at him, with one of the shots grazing his knuckle but fortunately, he was not seriously hurt. And so the trial brought the superstar and his partner to court so he could prove his innocence.

ALSO READ: Married? Judge Questions The Real Status Of A$AP Rocky and Rihanna’s Relationship During His Pretrial

A$Ap Rocky wins assualt trial case after an attempt to extort money from him fails. The Tuesday session saw the clerk reading the verdict declare the rapper not guilty on the two felony counts of assault with a semiautomatic firearm. And he and his entire supporters leapt with joy.

In the televised proceedings, his fans and that of Rihanna were all together in the courtroom when the verdict was announced. It took the judge only three hours to come to a judgement which found him not guilty. After the announcement,  Rocky and Rihanna embraced and cried together. “Thank y’all for saving my life,” he expressed his gratitude towards the jurors as they left the Los Angeles courtroom.

ALSO READ: Fans Reacts Wildly As Rihanna Closes Chapter In Music Career: Here’s Why

Rihanna also took to her Instagram story to thank God as A$Ap Rocky wins assault trial writing, “THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD AND GOD ALONE! THANKFUL, HUMBLED BY HIS MERCY!” Perhaps the win has something to do with Rocky’s lawyer Joe Tacopina not hesitating  to blast Relli an “an angry pathological liar” who “committed perjury again and again and again and again.”

The win comes after A$Ap Rocky turned down the prosecution officer’s juicy offer. The prosecution officer wanted him to admit to one count of the charge for only six months in jail, along with probation and other conditions, if he would plead guilty to one count. However, he insisted on his innocence and refused the offer. And the result is him not being found guilty.