Day: March 8, 2025

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s divorce was finalized late 2022 with both awarded shared children’s custody. But lately, the Skims founder has been doing a lot more considering that Kanye West is rarely around. The rapper has been travelling the world with his wife Bianca Censori.

Even his recent stunts have also proved that Kanye West is not fit for parenting. Between his racist messages on X, lawsuits of pornography, sex addiction and sexual assault, the drama with Bianca and her clothing, even what he did in Italy and just in general with women and the public proves this.

ALSO READ: Wrinkled Sheets! Critics Troll Kim Kardashian For Fashion Miss And Terrible Tan At 2025 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Also, Kim is already said to be very nervous to trust him with the kids especially while traveling all over. Even the type of role model he is in general makes one wonder what the kids will think when they are older. Would they really understand everything he has done? Or will they be blind by then to his antics? One just can’t even begin to imagine what he tells them when he is alone with them and the nonsense he fills their heads with

But why did she not file for full children’s  custody despite Kanye West’s failings? Here’s what an insider told TBN. “Kanye is really a good dad behind closed doors. And Kim is not stupid and prioritizes her kids well-being. If she felt like Kanye was deemed unsafe to be around their children, from day one, she would’ve taken those steps.”

ALSO READ: Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash For Dressing Like Bianca Censori In New Post Amid Kanye And Bianca Divorce Rumours

Recall that TBN previously reported that Kim would file for full children’s custody at the heat of Kanye’s stuff with Bianca that she is orchestrating her style, the nazi propaganda and others. The truth however remains that if Kim really wanted full custody and went to court, she would win or be granted more.

Any judge that sees all the Nazi propaganda, mental illness over years and his behavior would agree he is not stable to be trusted with children. Anyone that believes they created art by having their wife stand almost naked in a mesh shirt at a formal award ceremony in public, is not sane or thinking clearly.

Following his Oscar loss, Timothée Chalamet was spotted enjoying some me time with Spike Lee at the New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers game in Los Angeles. The game which took place on 6th March saw him looking his best cheerful self without Kylie Jenner.

The actor whose ears are always flushed when with his girlfriend Kylie was said to be looking brighter. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the actor is just enjoying the game and seems free. According to one observer, “This is his ‘me time’ where he wants a break from her and he loves sports it probably makes him happy.”

ALSO READ: Insider Says Kylie Jenner Feels Disgusted With Men Trolling Her Over Timothee Chalamet Romance

Me Time! Timothée Chalamet Spends Time With Spike Lee At New York Knicks Vs Los Angeles Lakers Game

For the New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers game, Timothee Chalamet cut a casual figure in white tee shirt layered underneath a sweater. He completed his outfit with a pair of blue pants while sporting his signature moustache from the Marty Supreme movie set.  It is safe to say that he will be rocking it the entire year.

Me Time! Timothée Chalamet Spends Time With Spike Lee At New York Knicks Vs Los Angeles Lakers Game

Photographed with him at the game is Spike Lee who is clearly supporting the New York Knicks with his apparel. He wore an oversized sports merchandise from the team made up of oversized sweaters and matching pants. He also added a blue and orange baseball cap and matching glasses to his outfit for the game.

Me Time! Timothée Chalamet Spends Time With Spike Lee At New York Knicks Vs Los Angeles Lakers Game

ALSO READ: Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet Share A Kiss At Oscars 2025 Before His Loss

The New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Lakers game comes days after Timothee Chalamet lost his Oscar nomination for A Complete Unknown. The actor made history as the youngest actor to be nominated twice for best actor but unfortunately, he lost both. His fans are blaming his girlfriend Kylie for the loss.

Me Time! Timothée Chalamet Spends Time With Spike Lee At New York Knicks Vs Los Angeles Lakers Game

The rationale is that Kylie Jenner is from The Kardashian-jenner family with alleged Kurse of destroying the men they are involved with. One of the effects is the said man becoming disoriented and less in touch with himself marked by hard luck. According to fans, it is becoming evident in the actor’s life.

The end of March will make it exactly two years since Joe Alwyn and Taylor Swift broke up. But Swifties have made it their life duty to harass and mock Joe, especially during the happiest days of his life. He recently got roles in other films, presented at the recent Oscars and the film he’s involved in (The Brutalist) is getting accolades, and many more.

It is quite glaring to that he thrived hard, healing himself mentally, completely moving on from his relationship with Taylor Swift, and now he ended up becoming a successful actor. But the Swifties took their hatred towards Joe way too far, calling him “jobless”. They even have the highest level of audacity to compare Joe Alwyn to Travis OVER A SINGLE BROOCH.

ALSO READ: Joe Alwyn Tells Taylor Swift’s Swifties To Move On Just Like Him In New Interview

This week alone following the Oscars, Swifties went after every post that was portraying Joe Alwyn in a positive light. They also mass-spamed TikToks as if they knew for a fact that Joe was was actual evil person with no talent who used their favourite star. At this point, It has to be super embarrassing for Taylor and Joe.

It is further reported that Taylor Swift may have encouraged the trolling. One, Taylor Swift sent her fans after her Joe with the pap walks, dinner with her friends and unfollowing Joe soon after.  The Time person of the year interview in October and the release of You’re Losing Me to Streaming in November, with Jack saying the song was written on December 5th, 2021, caused Joe a ton of online hate.

Another contribution to the massive hatred of Swifties on Joe Alwyn was also caused by Tree when he was warring with Deuxmoi about miscarriage lies and how lying about marriage was hurtful. When The Time Person of the Year article was released, Taylor threw subtle digs at Joe. She talked about moving to a foreign country and hiding, locking herself up for 6 years.

However, this was only a tiip of the ice berg for Swifties who are way too parasocial when it comes to Taylor’s past relationship. In fact, most are straight-up delusional when it comes to Taylor Swift’s past relationship with Joe Alwyn. It’s been nearly two years since they broke up, and yet, a certain section of the fandom refuses to let it go, acting like they were personally dumped.

ALSO READ: Was It All A Lie? Director Paul Schrader Interview Reveals Joe Alwyn Broke Up With Taylor Swift

Its even more hurtful that for the six years the relationship lasted, Swifties built up this fantasy that Joe Alwyn was the perfect, lowkey and poetic, “mystery boy” who saved Taylor from the public eye. They convinced themselves that he was the one just like they were doing with Travis. So when the breakup news hit, instead of accepting reality like normal people, they spiraled.

Most refused to believe it acting like it was the end of the world, and a few even started shading Joe, as if he was supposed to stay in a relationship just to please them and said he was abusive. The trolling has gone too far yet Taylor Swift is not cautioning her fans