News

Sandra Bullock actress and mum of two has been quietly moving on following the death of her partner Bryan Randall. The photographer died after a long time battle with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS which was three years.

Following his death, the Bird Box actress has kept a low profile as she navigates the loss of her beloved but she has taken to going on strokes with her kids once in a while. But the latest appearance on Sunday had fans cheering excitedly.

ALSO READ: Only Fans Star Lauren Pisciotta Who Sued Kanye West Makes Shocking Allegations In New Lawsuit

Sandra Bullock And Son Louis Weekend Outing Spark Comments From Fans

That’s only because her son Louis who is only 15 has so grown that he is basically taller and huge next to his mother’s wry frame. The mother and son duo dresses casually for the occasion. On her part, Sandra Bullock sported a two piece sporty outfit made up of light gray hoodie and matching jogger.

Shielding her face from the sun is a pair of dark sunglasses and a tan-billed hat and completed her outfit with a pair of grey crocs and ankle length socks. On his part, Louis cut a casual figure in a pair of long denim shorts and oversized purple hoodie.

ALSO READ: This Is Why Salma Hayek And Nicole Kidman Allegedly Fought At The Balenciaga Paris Fashion Week Show

He completed the outfit with a pair of white sneakers with white ankle-length socks. Absent from the Sunday outing is her 11-year-old daughter Laila whom she also adopted. Sandra Bullock began the adoption process for Louis in 2006 and in 2010 completed the process thus bringing him to her home.

In 2015, she adopted Laila at 2 ½ years old and so far had raised both of them alone until the relationship with Bryan Randall happened. With his death, the actress has continued with her journey as a single mum.

This is the year of lawsuit for Kanye West as his former assistant and only fans model, Lauren Pisciotta sues him yet again. And the details of the new suit not only connect the rapper to diddy’s case, it also revealed his sexual kinks.

Recall that in June, Lauren Pisciotta filed a lawsuit against the father of four for wrongful termination, non-payment of severance packages, and sexual harassment and was requesting damages. Then his attorney noted that the model pursued her former boss “sexually to coerce employment and other material benefits.”

ALSO READ: New Lawsuit Reveals That Kanye West Has A Private Investigator Following Bianca Censori Over Cheating

Now, Lauren Pisciotta is making more allegations against Kanye West in a new lawsuit. The filing documents show that the pornstar is claiming that the rapper drugged and raped her. Per the filing, Ye laced her drink with drugs and raped her during a studio session with Sean “Diddy” Combs in Santa Monica.

She noted that when she woke up, she couldn’t tell what happened until the next day when Kanye himself told her that they “did kind of hook up a little one time,” per the filing. Again the only fan pornstar stated in her filing that Kanye West showed her a text of when he told Bianca Censori, that he wanted to have sex with her mom while she watched.

ALSO READ: Fans React As North West Reveals Her Mom Kim Kardashian Can’t Cook In New Interview

Lauren Pisciotta’s filing showed the text to read, “Should I [add] I meant I want you to watch me f–k your mom.” The only fans model noted that Censori responded in “a way, insisted upon and required by [West]” so she could keep her job. The response by Censori read This is what she wrote, ‘(Alexandra is) married.”

“I’m going to f–k someone this weekend and tell you the next time you’re inside me.” So far, Kanye West’s attorney has not made a statement with respect to the new accusations. The rapper has dealt with his fair share of lawsuits this year. Just last week a former employee sued him for non-payment of salary.

While it is clear that Nicole Kidman is grieving the loss of her mum who passed away in early September, it does not explain her behaviour where she pushed Salma Hayek at the Balanciaga Paris fashion week show on September 30.

Although it has been weeks since the show, a video making round the internet shows that Nicole Kidman and Salma Hayek had a huge fall out during the show. Nicole had seemingly pushed  the Salma’s hand away when they went to pose for photos with Katy Perry.

ALSO READ: This Is Why Kourtney Kardashian Hated Being At Travis Barker’s Son Landon’s Birthday Party

 

This Is Why Salma Hayek And Nicole Kidman Allegedly Fought At The Balenciaga Paris Fashion Week ShowIn the video, the Frida Star had tried to position the Family Affair star to face the photographer who requested for “one more” photo. But Nicole took offence and grabbed Hayek’s hand and pushed it away. She further exchanged a few terse words to salma before going away.

ALSO READ: New Lawsuit Reveals That Kanye West Has A Private Investigator Following Bianca Censori Over Cheating

The exchange between Salma Hayek and Nicole Kidman was not clear. Both of their reps told TBN its all a misunderstanding and not a fight. Another source close to Kidman told TBN that, “she is still coming to terms with her mom’s death and her emotions are all over the place.”

Another insider noted that, “she will apologise to Salma. She is is not used to making enemies. Her emotions were only all over the place.” After the fight, Salma Hayek continued to pose for photos with Katy perry while Nicole walked away.

Kourtney Kardashian couldn’t handle the twist at Travis Barker’s son’s 21st birthday party despite being and overly sexual person with her husband. However, she understands the difference between lewd, abnormal and normal.

And she has judged what happened at her stepson landon’s birthday party to be off. At the party, theere was a re-creation of the time police found 1000 bottles of baby oil at Diddy’s house which several guests found amusing bit not the push founded.

ALSO READ: Fans React To Kourtney Kardashian And Travis Barker Halloween Decor Of Themselves Having Sex

The serves at the party had come out  bottles of baby oil with flashing lights and Kourtney Kardashian was not happy. Daily Mail has reported that she,” was not in on this joke at all and was mortified when she realized what was happening,”

And she wanted to leave the party despite knowing Travis Barker was going to mad. She even confronted him for allowing such. ‘She wanted to leave because she was afraid of being associated with this joke. But it was too late, and she confronted Travis. He claimed it wasn’t his idea either, but they both knew how distasteful it was.”

The Daily Mail insider ended by saying that Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker hoped it wouldn’t go public.’They were just really hoping it wouldn’t go public. Landon made a mockery of something very serious at a time when the family is keen to distance themselves from Diddy.”

ALSO READ: Fans React As North West Reveals Her Mom Kim Kardashian Can’t Cook In New Interview

Fans on the other hand were quite critical of the Poosh founder for being mortified especially as she and her husband contributed to that with their open make-out sessions in front of their kids. The sexual Halloween decor inclusive. Kourtney shares Mason, Penelope, and Reign with her ex, Scott Disick.

On the other hand, Travis Barker is father to son Landon, daughter Alabama, and stepdaughter Atiana De La Hoya with Shanna Moakler.

While it is clear the kardashians don’t really need to cook, North West is not making it easy for her mom, Kim Kardashian. The youngster who is said to be Kanye’s twin is solely focused on reigning in on her mom.

And she did it again during her Interview magazine conversation with her mom sharing details of theirit life. One of the questions Kim asked her daughter was about her cooking  which the 11 year old answered that it’s been ages since the skims founder last cooked.

ALSO READ: New Lawsuit Reveals That Kanye West Has A Private Investigator Following Bianca Censori Over Cheating

“You haven’t cooked for us in a long time,” North West answered adding, “Last time you cooked was two Halloweens ago.” And it was not real good. According to the preteen, her mom makes mac and cheese for the special occasion, while Kim says “And fried chicken and cornbread.”

North further revealed that she likes her mom’s cucumbers and salt, “adding that she will “only eat one thing for the rest of [her] life,” it would be cucumbers and salt –– “or onions.” To which her mum replied “You love grilled onion.” And truly she loves onions.

ALSO READ: The Marital Issues Between Kanye West and Bianca Censori Is Real Despite Tuesday Sighting

Reacting to the video, one fan were quick to note that North West always finds opportunities to roast her mom. The comments reads, “ North is always bullying her mom, she is such a mini kanye West. Another comment reads, “She is the polar opposite of her mom and Kim has tried unsuccessfully to make her girly.”

Another comment praised Kim kardashian writing, “I like his intentional Kim is with raising her kids and creating opportunities for the. It shows she is more present in their life.”

It’s yet a new lawsuit for Kanye West. This is the fifth one for the year. And yet this time it appears that the rapper has his sights on his wife Bianca Censori.  Is Kanye suspecting his wife of cheating?

He has been hit by another lawsuit by an ex-employee who has chosen to remain anonymous. The 22-page lawsuit which named Kanye West as the respondent was filed on Thursday. And reveals details about his gas addiction and how he has been behaving differently because of it.

ALSO READ: Zendaya Switches Hairstyle In New Sighting After Controversial Statement

The former staff was originally meant to be his campaign manager but his duties changed and per the new lawsuit, the rapper wanted him to track his wife’s movement without her knowledge while she was visiting her family in Australia.

The former staff alleged that the rapper’s behaviour was caused by the nitrous gas addiction which was being supplied by his dentist, Thomas P. Connelly. His former partner Milo Yiannopoulos was the first person to talk about Ye’s laughing gas addiction.

The new lawsuit confirmed that the behaviour only started after the father of four started abusing nitrous oxide after he got a new set of titanium dentition worth $850,000. One of the by-products of addiction is sacking several of his staff members including former chief of staff Milo Yiannopoulos.

According to the former staff member’s lawyer Ronald Zambrano, “My client believes there is a direct correlation between the nitrous oxide and the increase in paranoia and siege mentality that ended up happening in that timeframe that Doe worked for West.” “There were internal concerns about the amount of nitrous oxide that was being delivered to his house.”

ALSO READ: The Marital Issues Between Kanye West and Bianca Censori Is Real Despite Tuesday Sighting

The former staff is suing him for emotional distress, labour code violations and retaliation. In return, he is asking for restitution of unpaid wages, attorneys’ fees, and general and punitive damages to be determined at trial. Perhaps the addiction is responsible for the divorce rumours.

Before the lawsuit, the rapper and his wife had sparked divorce rumours. It was further shared that the duo has been facing marital rumours although it was not clear what caused the issues.

Weeks after Taylor Swift fans made a troll account to blast her boyfriend Travis Kelce’s ex, Kayla Nicole, the saga continues. And the broadcaster’s latest comment on the player is not helping matters.

She had called out his “slow start” to the football season during a session of I am  Athlete Daily. In her words, “Been a slow start for the guy Travis Kelce — do you think that he’s going to get more than 58.5 receiving yards? The former couple had  been together for 7 years before pulling the plug in May 2022.

ALSO READ: Taylor Swift Fans Make A Troll Page For Travis Kelce’s Ex-Girlfriend

Months after breaking up with Kayla Nicole, Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift started their year-long relationship which is still currently ongoing. Now the sports journalist is dishing up on why she and the Player really broke up against speculation that he is a cheap skirt.

Taylor Swift’s Boyfriend Travis Kelce And His Ex Kayla Nicole’s Scandal Continues

During her appearance on the “Unapologetically Angel” podcast, the host inquired about their spending pattern in an attempt to find out what led to the breakup. Apparently, the host asked if they “split bills 50/50 which Niclole termed “ridiculous,” noting that she doesn’t split bills with a man.

ALSO READ: New Update About Taylor Swift And Travis Kelce Relationship Resurfaces Amid Break-up Rumours

“Do I look like anybody that would split anything?” Adding, “Do I look like I would go 50/50 on bills?” She further added that the issue with their relationship had nothing to do with him being cheap. “Yeah, that was never an issue in our relationship but it was definitely a rumour on the internet,” Nicole Kayla said.

While the exes are not on bad terms, Taylor Swift fans are continuously dragging the Sports journalist over her looks on x. So far, it is the pop stars fans that are feeding the flame in the issue between Travis kelce and his ex.

Late last week, it was reported that Kanye West and Bianca Censori are having marital issues. Days later, TMZ reported that the rapper is announcing his divorce from the architect to his close friends which explains his recent outings solo.

It was further remarked that he has plans to live permanently in Tokyo after the divorce and that Bianca is visiting her family in Australia. The divorce rumours went rife but the couple stepped out together on Tuesday as if to debunk rumours of separation.

ALSO READ: New Beginning! Jennifer Garner And John Miller Are Ready To Get Over Ben Affleck Debacle

However, TBN has it in the good report that Kanye West and Bianca Censori are truly navigating a dark time in their relationship. And it is due to Bianca. The divorce rumours were equally real as the architect was completely so over what he was making her wear.

Their recent sighting is both of their efforts to work on their relationship after several disagreements. US Weekly also reported that the couple,”have had many disagreements over Kanye having high expectations for her and the marriage.”“Bianca knew what she was getting herself into when marrying Kanye, but, as months went on, the lifestyle took a toll on her.”

ALSO READ: Trouble In Paradise? Kanye West And Bianca Censori Are Allegedly Facing Marital Issues

The report further confirmed our initial report that Kanye and Bianca marriage falling out is due to the architect. “She had a change of heart and voiced that to him recently. It was not well-received by Kanye, but they are working through it,” the US Weekly source added.

This last statement perhaps explains why the couple were not seen together for weeks till the Tuesday sighting. There’s still some element of truth in the divorce rumours as revealed by the latest lawsuit against Kanye by a former employee.

Hailey Bieber is ever the supportive wife as fans praise her for standing by her man, Justin Bieber as the Diddly case escalates. Considering that fans have been critical of the new mom, this is a high praise.

And it’s all because she stood by her husband. On Monday, she shared a cryptic message to Sean Diddy Combs as he awaits trial in jail. She had shared an old photo of her Justin Bieber with his hands up in a fuck off sign, captioning it “Mood.”

ALSO READ: Death Wish? King Charles Stops Cancer Treatment

A subreddit dissected the image and for the first time praised Hailey Bieber over her public display of support. One comment read,” Hailey is beginning to care for him. She understands that he is struggling and is becoming more patient with him.”

Another comment read,” Do you guys see it? Being a mom has changed Hailey. She is becoming more maternal and paying attention to her husband. This is good for him now tgst he is going through a lot. This Diddy case has stressed him.

ALSO READ: Three Expensive Things Hailey Bieber Customized For Jack Blues Bieber

Recall that Justin Bieber has been named as one of those abused by the lewd producer who is currently awaiting trial. Diddy and the pop star met when he was only 15, a time of his life that clearly traumatised him. Videos of the party have also surfaced to show he was exposed to several obscenities by the producer.

Justin has not made any statement regarding the story only but with his wife Hailey Bieber, he has said all he needed to. The couple are navigating their time as first-time parents and they are having fun as they go.

King Charles III who was diagnosed with cancer after a routine prostrate procedure over eight months ago. He has since commenced his cancer treatment until the latest report that his putting a pause on the treatment.

Recall that the reigning monarch only rested for a few weeks before going back to royal duties. And it is for that same reason that he is pausing his cancer treatment. He is scheduled to visit Australia and will not be receiving treatment for 11 days.

ALSO READ: Reason For Kanye West And Bianca Censori Divorce Revealed

The Daily Mail reported on Sunday that while his doctors are sceptical about the pausing but they don’t think it will cause any harm. To avoid any mishap, King Charles III will continue getting treatment until he gets up the plane and they noted that he should rest as well.

Joining him on the trip is his beloved wife and queen, Camilla. The Royal couple will spend the trip going on different engagements resting briefly for a day. Other arrangements were made to prioritize the health of his majesty and to ensure he doesn’t regress.

ALSO READ: One Major Clue That Shows Queen Camilla Dislikes Prince Harry

One, King Charles III and his trip was only signed off after several consultations with his doctors.  He will also have a travel doctor alongside him who will not leave his side at all. It is completely 9 months since the monarch was diagnosed with cancer alongside his daughter-in-law.

However, Kate Middleton has completed her treatment and resumed royal duties. On the other hand, the monarch is still battling with his health with Operation Menai Bridge duly in place in case he dies.